- me: wow I'm fat
- me: maybe I look ok
- me: I AM PERFECT THE WAY I AM
- me: I'm fucking disgusting I'm losing weight now
- me: I am more than just my weight!
- me: who the fuck cares about anything
- me: I AM SO FAT.
- me: idk curves are beautiful i am beautiful
- me: i hate myself
YESTERDAY I WENT TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE WEARING MY HORSE MASK AND WALKED INTO HER ROOM TO SCARE HER BUT SHE WAS LAYING ON HER BED MAKING OUT WITH HER FIANCÉ AND I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO DO SO I JUST STARTED NEIGHING IN THE DOORWAY
I fucking hate it when you’re in such a fantastically giddy mood and then you see one simple little thing that makes you think, “oh” and then you just get this empty feeling in your chest and you get nauseous and the world just crumbles and you want to just lay under a blanket and close your eyes and fall asleep and never wake up.
This is exactly what I am feeling right now…
- plot twist: a teenage character played by an actual teenage actor
when kids complain about school or joke about dropping out im pretty sure theyre not saying that they dont want an education theyre saying that the school system is flawed and horrible and makes them feel shitty about themselves and doesnt provide a good environment for learning